Thursday, December 31, 2009
19 Months
Kaylee turned 19 months on the 29th. She is the most talkative little girl I think I've ever seen, it is so much fun! We have been able to retire the high chair (at least for a little while) and she loves sitting at the table with us in the 'big girl chair' and uses her 'big girl cup' 100% of the time now. I have started to introduce her to the potty and she loves to sit on it, only I don't think she quite understands what to do on it yet. She loves playing with her new dolls she got for Christmas and loves to give baby Emma (Mommy's tummy) kisses! She sure has grown into a little toddler way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Megan, Congratulations on the news of another girl. I have only had two for a little over a week and love every second of it. Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment