
Every year on Christmas Eve we open our Christmas PJ's and take a family picture by the tree! Kaylee is sitting on her new little rocking chair, a Christmas present from Gma & Gpa Jacobsen.

Ready for Santa to come!

I thought Kaylee would really love tearing into all of her presents this year now that she is old enough to sort of understand what presents are. However, she would open one and get really attached to it and not want us to take it away so she could open more. So we ended up having to open a lot of gifts for her, and she ended up being very upset that we kept trying to take her toy away!

Trying to get out of all the wrapping paper alive!

My all time favorite Christmas tradition of ours is our Christmas breakfast that I have had every year probably since I was born! It is the same thing every year, potato pancakes, eggs, link sausages, blueberry muffins, and OJ! It is so dang good! Here I am grating potatos (with my new attachment for my Kitchen Aid that Lance got me for Christmas!) into hashbrowns for our potoato pancakes. So so good!

Kaylee helping Daddy make the blueberry muffins!

Kaylee and Grandpa at Mike and Julie's house Christmas day.

Playing with her new dolly that Grandma got her!
No comments:
Post a Comment