Thursday, December 10, 2009

The stockings were hung...you know the rest

Here are the Christmas stockings that I made the other day with the help of my mom's sewing expertise. It was a lot of fun making them, thanks Mom!!! They turned out really cute I think, they are nice and sturdy and will last forever since we used quilted fabric. We made a total of 6 stockings (assuming we don't have any more than 4 kids) and I wanted them all to look the same. I also want to get our first names embroidered on the cuffs. This one is Lance's, without lace
And these are us girls', with lace

I love this picture of Kaylee, her smile is saying "Ok, can we just get this picture over with!"

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Very cute, Megan! They look really good!

In the Hartland said...

Well done, Megan, well done.