Sunday, January 10, 2010
24
Friday I had a really great birthday with my family! Mom made the yummiest dinner for us. She made a Thai basil chicken curry with a coconut milk sauce over brown rice and mandarin orange salad! After dinner we did cake and ice cream/presents. Later that night Lance and I went to see Blind Side. Great movie!!! Thanks Mom, Dad, David, Lance, and Kaylee for celebrating my birthday with me, and making it such a fun evening! I have the best family ever!
For my cake this year Lance went to this specialty cupcake shop and got a dozen beautifully decorated cupcakes in all kinds of flavors, they were really good! It was fun everyone got to pick their own.
For my birthday this year I told Lance that I wanted to go to Seattle to see the Bodies Exhibit and out to lunch. We invited Scott and Wendy to come along with us, we had a lot fun! The exhibit was awesome!
Of course we had to get a picture by the bubble gum wall! Really gross, but kinda cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Meg, wish we were there, especially to eat those yummy looking cup cakes! haha I mean to see you! I have the watch face now I will get it in the mail so your gift will be complete. Love you!
Megan, your mom's cooking is the best! I'm glad you had a great birthday!! love ya!
Post a Comment