Sunday, January 17, 2010
Peaches 'n' Cream Stuffed French Toast
As you may have guessed, I don't have much going on in my life right now to blog about....so, I have turned to food! (Or maybe it's just a pregnancy thing and have been wanting to eat everything in sight.) I have been cooking up a storm and blogging the winners. Tonight for dinner we had breakfast. I got this really fun cook book from my Mom for Christmas and found this recipe for peaches and cream stuffed french toast. They are the gooiest yummiest things ever! I even made homemade french bread for these babies. Ok here's how to make 'em....super easy. Cut a loaf of french bread diagonally into however many slices you want. Cut a pocket from top of crust to almost bottom, but not all the way through. In bowl mix 1 pkg. cream cheese and 1 can peach pie filling. Fill pockets with peach/cheese mixture. Then cook like you normally would french toast! Drizzel with maple syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar! Make these one night for dinner, or breakfast and your husband will think you are amazing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment