Friday, January 15, 2010

Bug

Just a couple cute pictures of our Bug bug! These first two came out blurry, but still cute.The other day I walked into the living room to find Kaylee sitting inside her toy box playing. I don't know how she got in there exactly, but she played in there for about an hour and a half, and I was able to get some cleaning done that morning! After I was done cleaning the bathroom, I went in to find that she was done playing with the toys and had now moved onto the books. This was really funny, she would 'read' one and then chuck it out of the toy box and pick up the next one. I should have taken a picture of all the books all over the floor outside the toy box once she had finished, about 10 books later.

These two pictures were taken on my birthday, I'm not sure when or who took them, but I thought they were just adorable! I have never seen Kaylee smile so good for the camera, usually she is just trying to grab the camera. They must have been taken just after dinner since Kaylee still has food on her face. Hey Linds, maybe if I send these pics to you, you could photoshop the food off her face!!!

No comments: