Friday, February 12, 2010

Funny Little Girl

The first week and a half or so of Kaylee sleeping in her bed she has been great! After that first night of putting her back, she has been an angel about going to bed ever since. I knew this was going to come to an end sooner or later. The other night she stayed up for 45 min. playing and talking in her room. So I just let her, and figured she would eventually fall asleep. Oh she fell asleep alright! When I went into check on her this is what I found.

As you can see, she stripped all the covers and everything off her bed and fell asleep on the floor!

1 comment:

Pugmire family said...

How cute! I still have not set up a big girl bed for Evie (I am scared) I will keep reading for tips! Congrats on her not trying to get out the first few nights. You really must be doing something right! I will have to learn from you :)