Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Valentine's Day
We recently acquired through craigslist, a shampoo bowl! Until now I have been having to wash people's hair in my kitchen sink. So for Valentine's Day along with the beautiful dozen roses Lance got me, he made me the best thing ever! He stayed up till 2 am building me a stand for the shampoo bowl, since we don't have a room yet where we can attach it to the wall or anything. It is awesome! The water and drain is all hooked up and everthing, and I can just roll it in and out of our laundry room for now! Do I have the most amazing husband or what!? I swear that man can do, make, build, or fix ANYTHING! Also, along with my bowl, he ordered me (I picked it out though) a hydraulic styling chair. It also can recline to be used as a shampoo bowl chair! I have loved being able to work from home when I want (or don't want) doing hair! Having a bowl and chair now will make everything so much easier, especially since I am pregnant. I will be able to have everything at the ergonomically correct height so I'm not killing my neck and back everytime I do hair! My chair should be here in a few weeks, and I will post pics of my two new toys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to have my hair washed in this glorious contraption!
Post a Comment