Thursday, July 15, 2010
P.T. Update!
Ok so I wasn't going to do this till the end of the week, but I just can't help myself, I'm so excited! Kaylee has been doing sooo great at this potty training thing! Everyday since day one, she has gone on her own to the potty at least 3 times!(Which we keep track of on a little sticker sheet, she loves the stickers...almost more than the candy I think!) Of course she still has accidents, but for the most part, she is catching on really quickly and it's only been about a week! It is making it really easy to P.T. her. This has been way less stressful than the last attempt. I guess she just wasn't quite ready. My bank account is very thankful, undies are much cheaper to buy than diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment