Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This Silly Girl

Got into my makeup case and I found her trying to put on my mascara (my waterproof mascara!) It was not fun trying to get that off!
Lately Kaylee has become obsessed with her tounge! She sticks it out all the time, and thinks it's funny to grab my face and try to lick it! Eewww, I have no idea where she learned this!


Eating ice cream for breakfast! I know, I'm a bad Mom. Actually she just grabbed the empty carton off the counter and the ice cream scoop and was trying to eat it!




This is Kaylee running around the house with Lance's hat on. I was chasing her trying to get a picture of her with his hat on....Kaylee thought it was a game and every time I would say ok smile, she would grab her head (as if to keep me from getting a picture of the hat) then she'd scream/laugh and start running like a mad woman through the house! It was pretty funny!





If there is one thing this girl loves, it's shoes! She loves pulling out my heels and walking around the house in 'em......such a girl!


No, we did not stick Kaylee in some UFC ring for toddlers....this is her after eating a bunch of the cherries off our cherry trees!Kaylee loves her swimming pool! The day it was like 90 degrees outside, she played out there almost all day long, and then after dinner, went back for some more!


I took Kaylee's swimming suit off at the end of the day and left to go get her PJs and by the time I got back (like literally I was gone maybe 2 min.) she had fallen asleep! I guess playing so hard out in the sun all day worn the poor girl out!

No comments: