Time to bake! I didn't take a picture of our finished product, I think we were too excited about eating them, but they turned out great!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Cooking 101
I practically grew up sitting on our kitchen counter either helping make cookies, watching my mom cook, or just to sit. I swear the kitchen counter is the best seat in the house! Still to this day when I'm at my Mom's house, I'll sometimes hop up on the counter. So it's no suprise that many times you can find Kaylee sitting up on the counter with me while I'm in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes. Last night Lance was at a boy scout pow wow, so Kaylee and I decided to make some cookies. We've done this many times together, but I thought it would be fun to blog it this time!
Gettin' ready
Pouring in the sugar
Sneaking a lil taste
Kaylee insisted on doing ALL the mixing, hence the flour everywhere!
More tasting...this is a very important step in the baking of cookies!

Time to bake! I didn't take a picture of our finished product, I think we were too excited about eating them, but they turned out great!
Time to bake! I didn't take a picture of our finished product, I think we were too excited about eating them, but they turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Megan...how I loved your mom's cookies!! Yumm!!
LOL, Braden does the same thing...probably for the same reason Kaylee does, I remember doing that too.
Post a Comment