Hello again fellow bloggers/follower! I've been really bad about blogging latley, mainly because I lost my camera! Ahhh....but today Kaylee found it for me, it had fallen down in the couch! (Why didn't I think to look there??) So here is a quick, although very random, update on our lives. First, I will start by rewinding to Christmas...I can't believe I didn't blog Christmas! It was great, lots of great food, lots of time spent with our families. I was lame and didn't really take a ton of pics. This was Emma's first Christmas, it was so fun to have two little ones this year to open presents, play with cousins, and be loved on by the gandparents! Secondly, since the beginning of Nov. well before Halloween actually...our family was slammed with the sickies! For about 3 months either one or all of us were sick, it sucked! Emma got the worst of it, multiple ear infections, and countless trips to the dr. I have to say that this truly was a trial that our family went through this winter (at least it felt that way to me, dealing with sick babies and a sick hubby for 3 months was not fun). It has given me a new appreciation for our usually always good health. Finally today Emma was sent in to see the ENT, she will be getting tubes put in on Wed. So that should clear things up! Lastly, we are looking forward to spring!!! We have a couple big house projects planned for this spring/summer. I won't go into the details of everything, but basically we will be building a 2 car detached garage, and remodeling the inside of our house!!! I can't wait! Since last year during our big relandscaping project I was pregnant, and couldn't really get in there and help, I am looking forward to being able to help out on this one. So that's it for the update, here are some random pictures I've been wanting to put up but couldn't due to my lost camera.
Monday, February 7, 2011
I'm back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am glad your back blogging....
i have missed reading your blogs!!
Post a Comment