Monday, February 7, 2011

Tells of a Two Year Old

In the last 4 months or so, Kaylee's sentence structuring has improved sooo much! She talks more like a little kid now rather than toddler talk (sentences that only consist of a couple words). Although she will still sometimes refers to herself in the 3rd person, which I find pretty funny. Some of the things she says I have no idea where she heard and/or learned! So here are just a couple pretty funny things she's said in the last couple months or so. Sorry if I've already told you all these, but I though I should blog 'em, just for the record.



In no specific order:



As we were driving in the car on our way to Costco, "Mom, I'm a girl...not an angry lady!"



Watching American Idol together pointing up at Steven Tyler, "That's a crazy dude!"



Will randomly say, "I was just joking"



Just finished getting Kaylee ready for church, I go to my room to change, I come out and Kaylee says to me, "Oh Mommy you look like a princess. Kaylee look like Bell, you like Cinderella!"

No comments: