Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emma's Party

Emma's party was a success! There was lots of great food, family, and fun! Here's Emma in her birthday outfit, Uncle Dave got her this adorable little Tutu for her birthday!




The food was DELICIOUS! Thank you Mom, Linds, and Lynda for helping bring stuff, everything was perfect!This was the cake I made for the party, everyone loved it!!! I used my friend Stephanie's delicious chocolate cake recipe (I'm usually not a big chocolate cake fan, but this recipe is sooo good!), and Lisa's amazing buttercream frosting recipe!
This was Emma's 'Smashing' cake. Free from Albertson's!














Present time!




Emma got lots of super cute new clothes, a toy phone from Grandma (I think Kaylee was a little jealous), and a cute pink baby-size camping chair (Also from Grandma). Thanks everyone for the great gifts!






Emma dove right in! It was HILARIOUS! She couldn't seem to get enough cake into her mouth fast enough. We literally had to hose her down afterwards!






3 comments:

In the Hartland said...

Good job on the cake! Do you have any leftovers you want to get ride of? :-)

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

Time flies! I can't believe she is already one!!

Kimra Bham said...

Very cute! Love that flower cake-- did you make it?! Way to go!!