Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Child's Prayer

There have been so many times that Kaylee has said just the cutest/funniest thing, and I don't write it down and eventually forget what it was. So for our family journal's sake, I am writing this one down before I get busy doing something else and forget again. I am sitting here in the livingroom working on primary stuff and hear Kaylee in the playroom with Emma talking about how she is making her lunch and they are going to have a tea party.  Then (this just melted my heart) Kaylee starts instructing Emma to fold her arms and close her eyes, and then proceeds to say a prayer on her play food. It was a fairly lengthy prayer asking a blessing on the food, bless Mommy and Daddy, that Daddy will get home safe, etc. It was the cutest thing!

2 comments:

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

her mommy and daddy taught her well about praying before eating food! good job! and so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.....what a sweet baby! How cute! You are teaching her SO good!