Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day at the beach

Kaylee must be dying for Summer to get here (me too!) because lately she's been playing "Going to the beach."  She takes a couple blankets from her room, lays them out on the livingroom floor, puts on her sun hat (which is way too small for her, it's actually Emma's hat now), sunglasses, gathers all of her "friends" (aka stuffed animals) and lays out in the "sun." She loves it so much, the other night she wanted to go to bed wearing her beach getup.  I didn't think she would actually leave it on, but when I went in to check on her before going to bed myself, this is how I found her! Love this girl!!!

3 comments:

LundHOMEpage said...

That is so funny! I love the things she does for entertainment, she really does have a great imagination!

In the Hartland said...

I know, I know, Lia and I are also dieing for summer!!! It can't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

How funny! She is SO dang cute!