There really is no place for this baby to go but OUT!
Monday, April 16, 2012
36 Weeks
I'm 36 weeks 2 days today! Total weight gain=30lbs. Since the start of this last trimester I've been saying I think I may only make it to 39 weeks, due to how low she is and the amount of pelvic pressure/pain, contractions, etc. And after my dr. appt. today I may be right! I am dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced already! Of course I could just stay at that until labor actually starts, but I'm guessing not. I guess we'll see! I feel like I have hit a second wind here at the end of my pregnancy, doing lots of cleaning/yard work, and finsihing getting Maddie's room ready. I think it's safe to say I'm officially "nesting". Just trying to keep busy, so the time will go by faster! Preschool this week, a baby shower to look forward to on Saturday, and my next dr. appt. next Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looking very good megan!!
Post a Comment