Monday, April 9, 2012

Ant hunting

Today was the perfect day! The weather was beautiful, the girls played outside most of the day, Lance and I took the girls to Menchies, and I got Maddie's room painted and the new bedding on! One of the many activities the girls had fun doing outside was ant hunting! Kaylee is very much like her Mamma in this way...she's not afraid to play in the dirt and has fun catching little critters like ants, worms, etc. We were walking into the house from the car and Kaylee saw an ant on the cement, so she came inside grabbed an empty easter egg for it's "house" and went outside to try and collect some! Of course Emma wanted to tag along with her. Here's Kaylee and Emma trying to find some ants! They spent a good hour out on the front porch on their bellies ant hunting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...my family gets sick and I literally dropped off the planet.....Sorry! :) Looks like you have been having SO much fun though and you have been doing such fun things....especially the ANT watching...isn't it great what kids come up with to do! I LOVE it! :)