Aunt Lindsey came down Monday afternoon so I could do her hair, and then invited Kaylee to have a sleepover with Braden. This was Kaylee's first sleepover and she was super excited. I think they had a lot of fun too. It was nice just having one child for a little while....I forgot how easy just one is. I was able to get a ton of stuff done the next day before I went to go pick Kaylee up. I was able to go to the store and finishing getting "baby stuff" and went on a major grocery shopping trip to stock up before Maddie is born. I found this great site on Pintrest for freezer cooking, and made 8 freezer crock pot meals that I can just pull out when I need to! I also got a lot of cleaning done....well my house has been pretty clean for the past couple weeks since I've been major nesting, but I got everything dusted (again), laundry finished, bedding washed....I finally feel like "Ok, I think I'm ready to have this baby!" Thanks Aunt Linds for the cousin sleepover, it helped me out a ton!
3 comments:
it was fun, ill have to send you the pics from the train ride yesterday.
LOL ONE child is NOT easy! lol but i bet it will be easy when I have two and one on the way like you lol
How perfect!!! Look at you! Love the crockpot ideas! You are AMAZING and how nice of "Aunt Lindsey" to take Kaylee so you could get it all done!!!! You are super woman!
Post a Comment