So I have gotten a little behind in keeping up on everything that has been happening since we've been home from the hospital. So I am trying to play catch up. Ashley will be 3 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Things have been kinda crazy around here. This recovery has been pretty hard on me physically and emotionally. We have been very blessed with some great friends who arranged for meals to be brought in from the ward. We recieved a total of 12 dinners! I can't tell you what a blessing that was! So over the past 3 weeks we've had grandma and grandpa visit, Aunt Lori visit and bring a really yummy lunch from Panera Bread, Mother's day, Emma's birthday, Kaylee's birthday, dr. appts., Ashley's first bath (don't worry she has had more than one in the past 3 weeks...I just haven't posted pics of her 'first' bath yet),and Lance had the tooth pulled that got fractured and is in a 6 month process of getting a brand new front tooth. Needless to say, the month of May was a bit crazy for us. Here are just a few pictures from the last few weeks. I finally feel like things are starting to get back to normal, so I will post more as I find a few minutes here and there where I don't have one (or three) kiddos crawling on me fighting for my attention.
Emma LOVES baby Ashley, she is so sweet with her!
Came in and found Emma just chillin' in her high chair.....which in just the past week she has refused to sit in anymore. She wants to be at the table like a big girl!
Kaylee is such a good big sister! I just love this picture of her with Maddie
Ashley 2 weeks old!
1 comment:
I LOVE that pic of Emma kickin' in in her high chair. Classic.
Post a Comment