The Month of May is going to be all about birthdays for our family (Kaylee 29th, Emma 13th, & Maddie 10th!) So on Sunday we did a combined little (very little, we just did cake/ice cream & presents) birthday party for both Kaylee and Emma. Since Emma's birthday was 3 days after having Ashley it got postponed a few weeks & we decided to just combine their bdays. Emma is obsessed with Elmo right now so I bought a Elmo cake pan and since one of them can't have something without the other one wanting it too, Kaylee also insisted on having an Elmo cake. Now I was not about to make two Elmo cakes 2.5 weeks post partum so Lindsey made these super cute Elmo cupcakes for the kids and I did the cake.
I was actually really happy with how the cake turned out and Kaylee and Emma both loved it!These super cute cupcakes Linds made tasted just as good as they looked
My little monsters devouring their cake!
1 comment:
HOLY COW!!! You are AMAZING!!! That cake is AWESOME!!! You are seriously the coolest Mom EVER!!! I probably would have just bought a cake and not even wrapped the presents.....oh wait....I do that ANYWAY!!! BWahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment