Thursday, May 31, 2012
Northwest Trek
Lance had Memorial Day off work so I thought it would be fun to take the girls up to Northwest Trek. I loved coming here as a kid and Kaylee and Emma seemed to really love it too! The best part is the tram ride that goes out to the 'open range' area where the animals are just out and about, some were so close to the tram I thought they were going to stick their heads in the window (they had taken the window out of the tram since the weather was so nice). Here are some of the pictures from our fun day at NW Trek. (Maddie slept like a champ almost the whole time!)
Looks like we did a good job wearing them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLY cow!!! Those pictures are AWESOME!! We will SO have to go next time!!!
Post a Comment