Up until Maddie was born I still thought of Emma as a baby, probably becuase she is so tiny! Well now with a newborn around, she seems like a giant! She weighs 23lbs. and is 32in. she has moved from the 10%tile to the 25th. She's finally starting to chunk up a little. It's funny becuase this girl eats ALL THE TIME! Seriously. A typical breakfast for her is a bowl of oatmeal, scrambled eggs, a piece of toast and a whole banana. And then she will sometimes eat whatever Kaylee didn't eat of her breakfast....how she is not an obese baby I don't know, she's always wanting food! So she has finally started talking!!! Hooray! For some reasone she just wasn't talking, she had a few words she would say (Mama, Dada, more, etc.) But now she is saying small sentences and has more words than I can count. It's funny how different Kaylee and Emma were in the learning to talk department. Her personality is really starting to come out too. She's so different from Kaylee. Kaylee= independant, bossy, silly, girly, etc. Emma on the other hand = Goofy, sweet, follows everything Kaylee does, but definitley stands her ground if Kaylee is pestering her, and funny (she is actually really funny and she definitley knows it). She can count to 5, and is starting to show signs of being ready to potty train! Yay! Although, I think I will wait a few more months before we open that can of worms, oye! Here's our little monster (she loves running around the house pretending she is a monster, it's really cute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment