Our little Ashley Mae is 1 month already! At her dr. appt. she weighed 8lbs. 10oz. and was 22inches long. She crys A LOT! I think I may have to start supplementing 1-2oz. of formula after feeding her....she is only 4oz over her birth weight at a month old, and she crys all the time! It's like I feed her and she is happy while I'm nursing, but afterwards it seems like she is still hungry. So I will keep nursing but will probably try an ounce or two of formula on her afterwards and see if that helps. Other than that she is doing good. She is an amazing sleeper! She is sleeping through the night now
and has been since about 3 weeks old! AMAZING! Which is good since she crys almost all day long, I don't think I could handle that if she was up all night too. I just love having 3 little girls and truly feel like with Maddie finally here, our family is complete! Love her sooo much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment