Ashley had her 2 month check today! She's 11lbs. and 24inches long. She is so sweet and smiles at familiar faces and has started "talking" (cooing) lots. I love it! She is a much happier baby since switching to formula, and has been sleeping through the night consistently from 3 weeks on. Love it! She also just the past week or so has been going to bed earlier now! (usual time was 10 or 10:30) Now she is out at 9pm! Her sisters just love her to death, and have taken the name change really well! Emma took to it right away and calls her Ash-ish-ee (her way of saying Ashley) it's sooo cute. And Kaylee has done really well too, she sometimes forgets and calls her Maddie and then she'll stop and say, "Oh wait, I mean Ashley....I love you Ashley!" So funny.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Ashley 2 Months
Ashley had her 2 month check today! She's 11lbs. and 24inches long. She is so sweet and smiles at familiar faces and has started "talking" (cooing) lots. I love it! She is a much happier baby since switching to formula, and has been sleeping through the night consistently from 3 weeks on. Love it! She also just the past week or so has been going to bed earlier now! (usual time was 10 or 10:30) Now she is out at 9pm! Her sisters just love her to death, and have taken the name change really well! Emma took to it right away and calls her Ash-ish-ee (her way of saying Ashley) it's sooo cute. And Kaylee has done really well too, she sometimes forgets and calls her Maddie and then she'll stop and say, "Oh wait, I mean Ashley....I love you Ashley!" So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment