Here's a few snapshots of what a day in the Jacobsen household usually looks like! These were all taken in the last month or so. I am so blessed to have these three beautiful girlies and a wonderful hubby in my life!
Kaylee is sooo excited for Halloween! She has been dressing up in a variety of costumes (and dressing up her younger sisters with her) I walked in to find her making Ash the "baby pirate"Kaylee is the best big sister!!!
Oh my goofy Em, how I love you!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Every so often I will let the girls have a "picnic" in the livingroom for dinner while they watch a favorite movie! They LOVE this!
Last week Lance surprised me with a fun gift, just because!!! He had a lady that does custom gift baskets make one for me. She asked him what I liked and he said, "Well she really likes zumba and works out a lot." It's true I LOVE working out! So he had a gift basket made that had all sorts of protein bars, and helthy snacks in it!!! I was totally surprised, and loved it. Something fun and different! LOVE that man!
Every morning Kaylee can't wait to see Ashley! Melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment