Saturday, September 15, 2012

Monster!

Oh how I love this little monster! For the longest time Emma was just "the quiet sweet child", but lately her personality is really starting to come out, and it is HILARIOUS!!!! She is so stinkin' funny (and she knows it!) I call her my "Monster" because she is constantly running around the house chasing Kaylee (and yes, I think Kaylee is actually afraid....even though she is twice the size Emma is) She is the goofiest, and sweetest little girl!!! Love you Emma Rose! Note about picture.....this goes to show Emma's true personality. I stuck her up there and she immediatley says, "Yee-haa!" So I trotted around the house for a minute boucing her around up there, and then she all of the sudden starts making all kinds of sing-song noises, plops her head down on mine (like it is in the pic) and starts pretending to snore! I asked her if she was asleep and she didn't answer me for the longest time. So after 3 or 4 times of me asking and her continuing to "snore" I hear her start to giggle! Oh I love it!!!!

No comments: