Monday, September 10, 2012

Kaylee's 1st Day of Preschool!

Kaylee had her first day of "big girl" Preschool! Last year a bunch of Moms and I did a co-op preschool....this year she is in a preschool not far from our house. She goes 3 days a week for 2.5hrs. She just LOVES it!!! Since she got home that's all she has been talking about. She loves her tacher and her class, she was soooo excited last night and even had a hard time falling asleep cause she knew in the morning it would be her very first day! The first words out of her mouth this morning were, "I'M SO EXCITED MOM!" and I said for what? (knowing exactly why) and she said, " I get to go to my school today!"
 
Kaylee is always such a goober in front of the camera! Silly girl!

Following her line back to her classroom. She's carrying a "present" for her teacher. She wanted to give her teacher something, so she drew a picture and then went and got a gift bag to put it in....so cute!

No comments: