On Thursday the boys came over to play for a little bit. These kids have so much fun together...most of the time, anyway. ;) They were being so silly together! Hugging, kissing, rolling around on the ground, dancing, and chasing each other. I just grabbed my camera and snapped away! It's so fun to grow up with cousins your same age!
This is the sweetest picture. Emmitt kept hugging Emma, and Emma would sigh and close her eyes and hug him tight back! Melted my heart!
Little goobers!
Braden and Kaylee were the "horsey" and Emma and Emmitt were the "cowboys!" Hahaha!
I know this one is a little dark and blurry, but I just love the expression on their faces.
Emma ran and got the Bee costume and put in on and ran around "stinging" everyone! The kids were screaming and laughing and running in circles around the house while Emma chased them saying, "Bzzzzzzzzzz" trying to sting 'em!
1 comment:
ngliFUn!!! thanks for watching the boys.
Post a Comment