Friday, November 16, 2012

Ohhh I'm half way the-re!!! Wooh Ooh!




   































So I have debated about posting this for a while, but finally decided to do it! My friend did the same thing back at the beginning of August (when I decided to dedicate myself to getting back in shape), and it was totally motivating for me to see her progress! Hopefully this can do the same for someone else! I am about half way to where I want to be and it's only taken 3.5 months!!! Thanks to zumba, lifting weights, and lots of protein! (And juggling 3 kids) ;) So here are MY before and afters (well 1/2 way) Excuse the stretch marks ;) Not sure why these pictures are blurry though. :(                                                  

2 comments:

Karyl said...

Looking great, Megan!

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you!!! You AMAZE me!!! Way to go girl! You look AWESOME! Super HOT mama!!!!