Well now that Ashley is almost 7 months I guess I should still put this up here for record's sake. I have been having some problems with Blogger, but have figured them out, and now it's letting me upload pictures again! Whoo hoo! At 6 months Ashley weighed in at 16lbs 7oz. and was 28inches long. She is rolling everywhere and is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth! She'll be crawling before we know it! She is a very happy baby, except for when she's hungry...she screams bloody murder! She is sleeping like you wouldn't believe! She takes a mini nap while I'm at the gym in the morning, then a 4hr. nap in the afternoon, and another mini nap in the evening. She goes down to bed around 7:30pm and is up around 8am! It is AWESOME! Her older sisters just adore her! Kaylee and Emma always make sure they include her in what they are doing by running over and showing her a picture they have just colored, a dress they have dressed up in, or a game they played. Ashley just watches them intently, and is easily entertained by them! Love you Ash Bash!
No comments:
Post a Comment