Sunday, February 17, 2013

Prom date!

Next Saturday our stake is putting on a Daddy Daughter Dance for all the primary age girls! It is all Kaylee has been talking about since she got her invitation a couple weeks ago at church. She was so excited after church and ran up and told me all about it. So I said, "well you will have to ask daddy if he will go to the dance with you." It was so cute, she got all shy and very sweetly said, "Daddy, will you go to the daddy daughter dance with me?" Oh I just about died, it was the cutest thing ever! So ever since Lance said he would love to take her, she's been planning everything from how she wants her hair to what kind of dress she wants to wear! Reminder, this girl is only 4!!! Haha! So since Kaylee was in need of some new dresses anyways, I took all the girls dress shopping the other day! It actually was a lot of fun! Emma got sad in the dressing room that Kaylee was getting to try on all these new dresses and she wasn't, so we let her join in on the fun, and even bought her one new dress. Afterwards we headed to Clair's at the mall to pick out some jewelry to go with her dress for the dance. I secretly ordered her a little corsage for Lance to give her to wear at the dance. So glad her first "prom" date is her daddy!









No comments: