The beautiful peonies Linds got me!
Monday, June 23, 2014
Never Ever!
It was so great having my sis there! If there is one thing this marathon (and running in general) has taught me it's that you NEVER EVER give up. Even when it hurts, when it's hard, when you just want to lay on the ground and die, you keep going! Linds and I have had many conversations about how running a marathon so perfectly illustrates this life! THIS is why I LOVE running! You are pushed to the very edge of what you are physically capable of and when you think you cannot physically put one more foot in front of the other Heavenly Father gives you that bit of extra strength to keep going. And you overcome! This was exactly my experience on the marathon. I could not have done it without Him! My legs were not the ones carrying me those last 3 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment