The night before. Everything's ready!
Waiting to start. Love these two!
Mile 8 feelin' good!
Subtract 31 minutes off this clock (since our wave didn't start till 7:31.
chewing
And we're off again!
Mile 15. Still smiling, but things are starting to hurt!
Up that awful hill to I-90
Mile 21. I was sobbing in this pic. It was so hard and so painful!
All I had strength for was a quick glance up and wave, then had to keep goin' Seeing my family here though helped!
Somewhere between mile 25-26
Finish Line!!!!!!
Sobbing! So many different emotions. "It's over, that was SO hard, my body hurts, that was unbelievably amazing, what was my time, I'm sure I was over 5 hrs, holy hell!!!, it's over, it's over, it's over, that sucked, that was awesome, thank you God, I can't believe I did this." These were all the thoughts going through my head after I finished.
Lance holding me up. I didn't even know my time till Lance came running over to tell me. I thought for sure I was over 5 hrs. The last 3 miles I accepted the fact that I was going to be over. Lance came running over and said, "You did it! You did it! You got 4:54:47! Your time! You were under 5 hrs!" He was so happy he choked up while telling me! It was the sweetest thing. I cried some more when he told me my time!
Collapsing against the fence!
We did it!!! Knowing what I know now, I will definitely do this again!!! Way to go to Jill and Kailee, so glad I got to run this with them!

















No comments:
Post a Comment