Yesterday the girls and I were in the area, so we drove by to see the house! They think it's pretty cool they got to go inside before the "real walls" were up and everything finished. Kaylee kept saying how she was magic and could walk through the walls from room to room. Haha! She insisted on knowing exactly what every part/room of the house was she was standing in. It will be fun to watch the progress of the house coming together! Next Wed. we are scheduled to pick out all the colors, appliances, granite, & flooring we want and any upgrades. Found out today that the builder already had put in for all the bathrooms to be upgraded to granite! Kinda excited about that! Also hit the jack pot today for our need of moving boxes. I asked on our Stake FB page if anyone had boxes, and a family had just moved into another ward and has TONS of moving boxes! Picked as many up today as I could, and will go back for more tomorrow! Things are starting to feel real!

No comments:
Post a Comment