What an incredible trip! We had a blast, met some wonderful people, and ate some amazing food. The only hiccup was the riot that broke out on Wed. evening while coming back from Hydra, but it was definitely an experience we will never forget!
This was the view from the roof top restaurant of our hotel. Pretty spectacular! The Parthenon was amazing!"The Runner" This was one of the big reasons I wanted to come to Athens....birth place of the Marathon. We didn't actually end up having time to go visit the city of Marathon, but we definitely will when I come back to run the Athens Marathon! ;)
Lance and I had fun cliff jumping in Hydra! And check out that cave, it was so awesome!
We were walking by this little market place and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it hanging in my kitchen! So I snapped these two pictures.
The Lion's Gate in Myceane
Arch of Hadrian
On the island of Hydra
Temple of Zeus












No comments:
Post a Comment