2nd grade pictures! Oh how I love this sweet girl. I feel like she has changed so much from last year to this year. She seems so grown up, she loves school, loves helping others, is friends with everyone she meets, and is such a wonderful example to her younger sisters. A month or so ago I got the following email from her teacher. I am so proud of the wonderful little lady she is becoming!
Hi Mrs. Jacobsen!
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I ADORE Kaylee!
She is such a polite and hardworking student – I couldn’t be happier to
have such a wonderful student like her in my class. One thing that really
stands out about Kaylee is her patience and her kind heart. Kaylee is such
a wonderful friend to everyone she meets!
Like I said before, I couldn’t be happier that she is in my class. I am one lucky teacher J.
Mrs. Wills

No comments:
Post a Comment