Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

First Christmas in the new house is in the books! It was such a great day. Santa came and brought the girls a giant surprise, a trampoline! They were over the moon!!! The girls got lots of fun gifts and a trip to Mexico in February! Kaylee and Lance then headed outside to start setting up the trampoline while I made breakfast. We had a fun morning eating, playing with new toys, and jumping on the trampoline. Later in the day, we headed down to Grammy & Papa's house for a delicious prime rib dinner and opened more presents! We are looking forward to the New Year (including 2 new baby cousins for the girls to play with!) and are so thankful for all the wonderful blessings 2015 has brought us!  




I have always had a thing for maps! I don't know why I love them so much, I literally can just sit and look at them for forever. My inlaws got me this awesome world map that has little magnetic pins to mark all the places you have been/want to go! I absolutely love it!


The hubby did good and bought me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings!
The girls and I jumpin'! So fun! Except, I ban them from jumping off the roof onto the tramp like their Mama used to do! ;)

Daddy's helper

Grandma got Kaylee this cute scrapbook and tons of pictures of them/the girls from this past year. Kaylee spent so much time putting it all together and writing little captions of what they were doing. So cute!

Moonsand fun!








Christmas morning! 


No comments: