About half way through Kaylee wanted to give it a go with no walker thingy (Im sure there's an official name for them somewhere) I was super impressed! She fell a number of times, but got right back up every time smiling from ear to ear! Atta girl!!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Ice Skating!
Today Lance took off work early and we headed to Seattle Center for some family ice skating! I honestly had no idea how this would go (with the kids and all) I have been tons of times, and actually love it, but how were we going to help 3 kiddos skate when there's only 2 of us!? To my amazement, the girls did great! Ashley screamed bloody murder for the first 10 mins.....she was terrified, but once I went around with her a few times (basically holding her up from behind while she held on to the walker thing) she really warmed up to it, and wouldn't even let me try to hold onto her anymore! She even got brave and let go of the walker a few times and skated (more like glided) a few feet on her own. The girls absolutely loved it! We had a blast! The girls wanted to just do it all on their own so Lance and I got to skate around (keeping tabs on them of course) together! This is definitely going to be an annual tradition! The girls on the way out...."Can we come back tomorrow?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment