Sunday, January 10, 2016

30th Birthday Bash!

The party we threw for my 30th birthday was EPIC! Seriously, so so fun! I never imagined we'd have such a great turn out! We had 30 people here!!! We had so much fun talking, dancing, & playing games! I feel so blessed to be in the ward we are in! I absolutely love it! I feel like we just fell right in, no weird first year adjustment period. We've made so many amazing friends that I feel like we've known forever! Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he moved us up here! The 20s were great and all, but I love everything about where I'm at now! Physically, spiritually, & emotionally. I am excited to see what the 30's have in store! Cheers to turning 30!!! 






Dad was working up in Everett and stopped by before the party with these gorgeous flowers! And check out that cake!!! It was insanely huge, not to mention delicious! 





These awesome sparkler candles kept randomly re-lighting themselves after I had blown them out! It was pretty hilarious! 

No comments: