Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ashley's Birthday Party!

Today is Ashley's 4th birthday! We had some friends over for a little party this afternoon. It was so fun, she loved it! This girl loves loves LOVES Paw Patrol, so a Paw Patrol party is what she got! Fun food, games, and friends! Love you my big girl! 1 party down, 2 more to go!
Love the hat with her party dress! ;)







I wasn't thrilled about the idea of having a pinata with 12, 3-4 year olds and swinging a stick around. This is the perfect alternative! Pick a paw, punch it, grab the treat that's inside!
Pin the badge on Chase!



Happy 4th Birthday Ash Bash! I just love your little personality! You are SO goofy and always making us laugh! You are the perfect mix of sweet and silly. In the fall you'll go off to preschool!!! It's a little bittersweet to be out of the "baby phase", but I'm so excited to see all the fun things you will get to do, and watch you learn and grow! You complete our family so perfectly. I remember being shocked when I found out you were a girl, but now, I can't imagine it any other way! I am so happy and grateful you were sent to us! I love you more than you will ever know! Happiest Birthday baby girl!!!! ♥♥♥

No comments: