Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Kindergarten Field Trip

What a crazy week last week was! 2 birthday parties, Kindergarten field trip, Lance in Boston for 3 days, gymnastics, running 20 miles the morning after Emma's birthday party, and then my family over for a BBQ to celebrate all 3 girls' bdays on Sunday! Trying to catch up fast before I get behind.

Although it was the day before her party, I went along on Emma's Kindergarten field trip to The Lively Outdoor Center. The kids went on a nature walk (where we saw a ginormous garter snake....I've caught many grater snakes in my day and have never seen one THIS big!) It was awesome! They had fun releasing little salmon fry into the creek that leads out to the Snohomish river, making salmon life cycle wheels, planting vegetables, eating lunch on the grass, and playing in the Pioneer museum. It was a lot of fun!
















No comments: