Sunday, May 29, 2016

Kaylee's Birthday Party!

It's been a crazy busy month, but we wrapped up the last of all the birthday parties Friday night! Kaylee had such a blast! We had tons of "Rainbow" treats, each child got their own little canvas to paint (and aren't those mini easels adorable!?), a fun scavenger hunt outside, and a pinata! 











 Kaylee and her best friend Bella







Kaylee and Chase! Sadly Chase moved out of our ward a month or so ago. He and Kaylee were the cutest together, such good buddies! We're glad that they aren't too far away.

Happy birthday Kaylee! I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming! Always including everyone, and doing what's right. Your happy, outgoing personality is infectious! You are a natural leader (even if it gets you in trouble with Mom on occasion) I am proud of the example you set for your younger sisters, I can already see how much they look up to you. Love you so so much!

No comments: