Saturday, June 4, 2016

Kaylee's Baptism!

It was a beautiful morning for a baptism! Kaylee has been counting down the days till her baptism for forever it seems like! I remember when she turned 7 she was sooo excited that, "That means next year I'll be 8 and I can get baptized!" I love watching her testimony of the Savior and her desire to follow Him grow! It was a beautiful baptism service. She was the only one from our ward this month to be baptized. It was nice to have the full program to ourselves. Lynda gave a beautiful talk on Baptism and Lindsey gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost. It couldn't have been a more prefect service! We had friends and family over to our house afterwards for a luncheon. My heart is so so happy! Tonight as I went in to talk a bit with Kaylee I found her reading her scriptures and writing in her journal. She then gave me a little talk about how important she thinks writing things down in our journal is and that "I'm going to read my scriptures every night!" What a wonderful example she is to me! I just love her to pieces, what a sweetheart!!! Happy Baptism Day Kaylee! 
Kaylee wore the dress that I was baptized in for her baptism, it was really special!






No comments: