Let's hope this is the first and last time this girl tattoos herself! I was in the kitchen working on the budget/bills and such when I notice it was unusually quiet (you know what that means....trouble!) Anyhow, a minute later Kaylee comes walking out of our room holding a piece of paper wrapped around her leg (like she was trying to hide it). I asked her what she was doing and her reply was, "Oh nothing..." and contiuned walking watching me very cautiously into the playroom. At first I just thought she was being her noraml silly self, but then I was like, "Wait a minute, come here. What is under that paper you have wrapped around your leg?" She then very slowly moved the paper away and I saw that she had tattooed herself! She had taken a sharpie and wrote her name down her leg! Kaylee looked nervous like she didn't know if I was going to laugh or if she was going to get in trouble. I busted up laughing!!! What will this girl think of next?! So after I stopped laughing and after taking a quick picture, I explained how she can't do that again, and that she shouldn't be writing on her body. Looking relieved, that she didn't get in trouble (just a talking to), she smiled and said, "Ok Mom, I'm sorry. But I wrote my name!" I guess I am glad that she is getting really good at writing her name all on her own, let's just hope it's on paper from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment