Friday, October 12, 2012

Maris Farms Field Trip

 Kaylee is loving her preschool she is in this year. She is making lots of new friends, and learning lots! I am also loving the 2.5hr. break every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is the second field trip they have done this year. The first, was to Master Gardners in downtown Puyallup, and along with juggeling two other kids on the trip, (one of which, Emma...was throwing her first huge tantrum and screamed the whole time!) and trying to push a stroller....needless to say, I didn't take any pictures. Lesson learned, this time around (and on all future field trips) I got a sitter for the other kiddos. It was a lot of fun just Kaylee and I, it's not too often that I get this kind of one on one time with just one of my girls. It was fun watching her just eat up everything there was to do there!!! So we may be saying goodbye to our traditional trip to Spooners every Oct. and saying hello to this newly discovered gem, Maris Farms!!!


Kaylee and her pal Lia





 Not sure what to call this....the corn pit!? In one of the barns there was this big pit filled with corn (so like a sand box, but not) and the kids just LOVED this!
My silly pumpkin 
 Kaylee and her new friend Presley
 No trip to a pumpkin patch is complete without a hayride!!!
 In the corn maze
 All the kids got to pick out a pumpkin to take home, we even got to pick out one for Emma!
 Love this sweet girl!
 This was one of the highlights for Kaylee, the cow rides!!! Being pulled by the super cool, super big tractor!





So much fun, I can't wait to go back with the whole family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Had no idea that one was SO close! Looks like fun! We might have to try it out next year! :)