Saturday, October 13, 2012

Catch Phrase

Here are a few cute things I have caught my kids saying these past few days.

Kaylee: "I am trying to exercise a lot, because I need to be healthy!" (while doing somersaults in the livingroom)
              "Mom can I wear your wedding ring so I can practice for when I'm bigger" Oh this made me laugh out loud! See picture below.
              "Mom you need to put that picture (refering to the picture with the wedding ring) on Facebook! Then Grandma can see it!"
         
(Kaylee had dressed up in a dance recital costume to do her somersaults/exercise in!)

I thought this was the sweetest thing. Part of Kaylee's bedtime prayers tonight. "Thank you  for all the buzzy bees, and thank you for the flowers, and thank you for making the stars, and thank you for making us!"

Emma: I leaded over to give Emma a kiss on the head and she (without tearing her eyes away from the tv) puts her hand up and says, "Back off!" In the most serious little voice too! So funny!
Lately Emma has been really interested in everyone's middle names. She refers to herself a lot of times in the third person saying stuff like, "Emma Rose did it!" "Emma Rose sleepy!" She got hurt the other day and comes running out of her room crying saying, "Megan Ann, Megan Ann!" (instead of Mommy, mommy!)

I really need to be better at writing down some of the cute/funny things these girls say! It will be fun to look back and read later!

No comments: