Waiting for the bus with her new little friend Grace.
Off she goes! Such a big girl!!! I was able to hold it together until the bus left, after I got in the car I couldn't help but shed a few tears!
At the bus stop
I met Kaylee's bus at the school (along with all the other new parents) to see she made it to her classroom and knew where to go. The school staff was great! They had two staff members in charge of looking after and taking all the kindergartners to their class. I am also thrilled that Kaylee's new "best friend" Rooney (Spelling?) whom she met at the Y and at the back to school nigh, also is in her PRIMARY CLASS, happens to be on the same bus as her!
So glad that right off the bat Kaylee had a friend to ride the bus with and be with on that first morning at school!
Kaylee getting all settled in in her new classroom!







No comments:
Post a Comment