Kaylee has had a blast going to school each morning this week. She absolutely loves it! She has made a new best friend, Rooney (not sure how she spells her name...I think its short something else) She talks about her everyday after school! Some other friends she talks about are Mia, Shelby, and Grace. She rides the bus everyday with Rooney and plays with her the most she says. I am so thrilled! Rooney also happens to be LDS, she is in her primary class at church! I am sooo glad she has a good LDS friend at school with her. (There is at least one other LDS girl in her class that I know of!) She had her first assembly on Friday and said it was a lot of fun! I feel like we are getting into a routine now in the mornings of getting everyone up and ready and to the bus stop. It's nice to be able to have a few hours with just two kids! We go to the gym run errands, pick Kaylee up at the bus stop and head home for lunch! It's been a great week, here's to many more!

No comments:
Post a Comment